Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea
US$90
US$60
Agoda.com
2,222 results
All reviewsdead seaprivate beachswim up barmini barsoft drinkskids poolnice resortbuffet restaurantpool viewmain restaurantbreakfast and dinnermud bathspecial thankslife guardsamazing hotelswimmingpools
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Wow, what an oasis in the Dead Sea ,loved the selection of pools, so easy to relax in .the beach was small as it is being reconstructed but you still got the experience of relaxing in the Dead Sea. Room was great with a pool view, free mini bar, soft drinks only! Very good wifi all over property. Breakfast was amazing with a huge selection of buffet choices including omelette while you wait.Staff friendly and efficient, couldn't fault this place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank NZKaren
DDLJO, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Warm greetings from Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea ,
Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing our Resort for your stay at Dead Sea recently, as well for posting your feedback about us via TripAdvisor .
Your stay feedback about the property, staff , grounds and the positive improvement process at the beach are truly appreciated .
We look forward to welcoming you again for another satisfied and rejuvenated stay with us very soon .
Hotel Manager of Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Excellent all-round.
Professional, friendly service.
Great super-clean, spacious rooms.
Nice breakfast.
Welcome touch with the complimentary mini-bar - & also including falvoured milk, rather than just soda's.
An 1 night oasis after 2 nights in a below-average hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Warm greetings from Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea ,
Thank you very much for choosing our Resort for your recent stay at Dead Sea , as well for sharing your stay evaluate via TripAdvisor
My team and I are delighted that recognized and recommended us in public .
We look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable stay at Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea very soon .
Sincerely Yours
Hotel Manager of Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Hotel is very beautiful. Our room was just perfect. Staff was very helpfull and seem to be hard trained to keep smiling. A lot of Phillipines are working there. We hope and had the impression they were well treated, something we find very important. Breakfast buffet was great. If you want it quiet, avoid Jordan weekends. There is a limited access to the beach at the moment. Once the ongoing works will be finished, it will be great.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BLOEMBLOEM
DDLJO, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Warm Greetings from Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea ,
I would like to thank you very much for choosing our Resort for your stay at Dead Sea recently , as well for sharing your thoughts and your stay feedback via TripAdvisor .
Your complements about the property , services and outlets are truly appreciated , regarding your constructive thoughts and the dissatisfied areas , rest assure that my colleagues and I will pare no efforts to improve them properly .
Thank you again for recommending us to the audience , and we look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable stay very soon.
Sincerely Yours
Hotel Manager of Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Thank you holiday inn dead sea resort for making my dream out door wedding come true ..
Amazing service. . Helpful staff.. great location and the best deal.. and the best photo shoot location. . Thank you for everything

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nur K
DDLJO, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Warm Greetings from Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea ,
I would like to thank you for choosing our Resort at Dead Sea to celebrate your important wedding recently , as well for posting your stay feedback via TripAdvisor.
Your complements about our property, staff and breakfast are truly appreciated and well shared with my colleagues .
Thank you again for recommending our Resort to others , and we look forward to welcoming you very soon for another memorable stay very soon.
Sincerely Yours
Hotel Manager of Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea .

Reviewed 9 May 2014

My stay here was so close to perfect I didn't want to leave! I had to keep reminding myself about the rest of the places I wanted to visit before leaving Jordan.
Check-in was slow, which was a bit of a nuisance, but aside from that everything was great.
The room was very clean and comfortable with everything I needed. The restaurants and terrace bar were wonderful and the staff were fantastic. Sometimes I feel a little self-conscious eating alone when I'm travelling solo, but the staff were so lovely and the atmosphere was great that I felt completely relaxed.
The pools and beach were of course the highlight of the stay. Plenty of options so nothing was too busy, all the facilities you might want and again plenty of helpful staff around. Floating in the Dead Sea was definitely an amazing experience and the mud was delightful!
Of all the places I've stayed around the world, this is my favourite so far.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank littlemissnuisance

Warm Greetings from Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea ,
I would like to thank you for choosing our Resort for your recent stay at Dead Sea , as well for posting your stay feedback via TripAdvisor.
Your complements about our property, staff and Resort ,restaurants and whole experience are truly appreciated and well shared with my colleagues .
Regarding the Slow check inn process , rest assure that my colleagues have been received the notice and will be trained well for better check in experience for guests .
Sincerely Yours
Hotel Manager of Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea .