2,225 results
All reviews jordan valley italian restaurant il terrazzo dead sea champions bar indoor pool breakfast buffet great resort public areas great facilities belly dancer main restaurant mud bath private beach spa amman shoes
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I wold like to thank mr fadi pool staff and mahmoud they was very kind thank you marriott pool service very good i will come back soon I advice who will want to ch
oice to choice marriott Nice pool and nice hotel Thanks

Stayed: October 2017
Muhannad H, Hotel Manager at Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your heartwarming feedback with us regarding your recent stay at our resort.

On behalf of the entire Marriott team, I would like to thank you sincerely for your kind words as it was a pleasure to serve you.

Thank you again and we hope that we will welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Had an ajoining room with my son,daughter in law and young grandson, I had 2 double beds in my room, hard to choose which bed to sleep in, soooo comfortable, my head just sank into the feather pillow. The amenities were fabulous, food fantastic, the staff were faultless. I felt very spoilt. I hope to visit again one day.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gin11combstock

Dear Guest,

Looking forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful resort with amazing 3 different level pools climbing down before you go to the Dead Sea. Views superbes. Spa treatment was great and gym well equipped.
Sunset view incredible
Very friendly service minded team.
A "come back" destination!!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Muhannad H, Hotel Manager at Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our Resort for your recent stay, and I wish to thank you for taking your time to post a review here. As your comfort and well-being are always our highest priorities, I appreciate receiving your positive feedback.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

great hotel, i stayed in the hotel for 1 night and it was the best night I ever spend,the staff was amazing i want to thank mr. Fadi alshatti’ he was very helpful and gentleman.

I advise all people to book a room in dead sae to have a gorgeous night in this hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you again and we hope that we will welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Could not fault this hotel following an eight night stay. The staff are the most import important factor and we could not fault them. It's one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in and excellent value for money.

Room Tip: If arriving at the airport late, call the hotel to arrange your taxi, they have an in-house Avis franchise. Fair price.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Please accept my deep appreciation for taking the time to write such a detailed review about your recent stay at our resort. You have described a great picture of our guest’s experience which we are truly grateful.

Again, I thank you personally for your great detailed review and I will look forward to your future visits.