We stayed 3 nights at the Mövenpick Hotel Dead Sea and enjoyed our stay there very much.
The hotel and its pools, wellness and park area is just great and done with very good taste. You don't feel like staying in a big hotel and its nice to have a lot of "local" Jordanian guests too in the hotel.
The staff was very helpful. We could change our room to have a better baby phone access with no problems. The different pools, especially the one with a real sand beach and the heated winter pool where perfect for our little son.
The only downsides where the very high prices in the restaurants and the missing / very bad connection of WLAN in our room and in the hotel area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the lowest point on Earth. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea and its picturesque village setting are there to fulfill you every wish. The resort features an exceptional environment for business events, one of the largest, most advanced spas of the Middle East. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, TravelUp and Superbreak UK so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Dead Sea
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea Hotel Sweimah
- Moevenpick Hotel Amman
- Moevenpick Hotel Dead Sea
- Movenpick Dead Sea
- Movenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea Jordan