The hotel is nice but one has to be aware that it is a very touristic hotel. The food at Luigi's is Ok, but the service is not very enthusiastic. Belly dancing show and singers are nice.
The pools are fine with an 'infinty' look towards the Dead Sea. Clearly the one closest to the sea with lounge style is the best and offers the best view for the sunset.
The breakfast is rich and tasty, though the service is certainly not fast could be friendlier.
Overall, OK for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the lowest point on Earth. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea and its picturesque village setting are there to fulfill you every wish. The resort features an exceptional environment for business events, one of the largest, most advanced spas of the Middle East. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea Hotel Sweimah
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Dead Sea
- Moevenpick Hotel Amman
- Moevenpick Hotel Dead Sea
- Movenpick Dead Sea
- Movenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea Jordan