1,167 results
All reviewsfree muddead seaprivate beachstayed one nightbreakfast and dinnermud bathyour eyesbelly dancerswimmingpoolsjordanfloatshoresaltskinbodymahmoud
Reviewed 12 October 2017

If you are looking for a quiet, hot and healthy place for a week or so, than this hotel is the best choice in the Dead Sea region. The weather is hot, the water is the same, the mud is extremely healthy and you can stay in the water without swimming from morning til evening. The breakfast is excellent, the rooms are very large (we got an upgrade on arrival as we paid for a standard, but there were only deluxe left...), the staff is extremely helpful starting from the reception guys(and a girl) to the maintenance boys.
The only thing I can complain about was that in our last evening we found a cockroach alive in the bathroom (but probably it appeared at that moment so that we won`t feel so sorry that it was our last night at the Dead Sea).
I would come back any time at this hotel whenever I want to stay away of the madding crowd...

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Dead Sea Spa Hotel Resort is one of the best place to stay and to relax.
It was one of my best experience.
This hotel resort is amazing. The service is perfect . The Spa is incredible.
I really recommend a visit!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
GeneralManagerDSSH, General Manager at Dead Sea Spa Hotel Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Greetings from Jordan Nicolasommelier
Thank you for staying with us and your time in reviewing our hotel - happy to hear you had a great stay.
Moreover, your comments and concerns have been shared with the respective Heads of Departments for review with their teams, so they necessary/possible improvements can be made.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back when you return to Dead Sea Spa Hotel.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were not able to stay for the night we come for the reputation of the restaurant, I recommend the fine restaurant in the hotel, the food was really really good and cooked in the way you find yourself on the great restaurant. I appreciate that the hotel authorize my groups to access to the facilities during the day and the hotel offer a direct access to the Dead Sea. A spectacular view on the Palestine Mountains and lot of facilities for children. the hotel is huge and services really nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Greetings from Jordan 507yasminak,

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Access to the sea is great and the food is nice - here nice things end. We ordered airport transfer from the hotel and after we got the luggage were waiting for the driver for another hour as there was another guest who arrived later. Service at the reception is awful:
we got to the hotel At around 3 am after nearly 24 hour travel and were told to pay immediately. We said too tired and went to the room. Next day we saw the room is not that neat as there stains everywhere on the walls, the bed linen was washed old with stains as well. Ants in the bathroom and several in the bed. First day we paid for three nights as wee were told the full amount. Once we went to the room the reception called saying we have to come downstairs & pay again for extra bed. Every time Muhmud Afafi reception guy saw us he demanded to pay for extra bed. In the last evening we asked to prepare invoice for check out as leaving very early to catch-up with colleagues in Marriott for a tour to Petra. We paid more money for extra bed or whatever for and were told we are all settled down and don't have to pay anything next morning. Guess what: when we were ready to take off our friend Muhmud Afafi told us we can't leave until we pay for extra bed!!!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Greetings from Jordan, Sunny msk.
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay at the Dead Sea Spa Hotel. First and foremost, please accept our sincere apologies for the less than satisfactory stay.

Moreover, your comments and concerns have been shared with the respective Heads of Departments for review with their teams, so the necessary/possible improvements can be made.

I investigated personally your situation and as far as I could understand the problem was not caused by Muhmud Afafi, but was started the evening before when they did not have the prompt reaction to add the last night manually into the system. So what you paid in the morning was not the additional bed but your last night that the system charges automatically after the closing of the day.

In case I did not understood the situation correctly please share the missing information that will allow me to make sure no one will have to go trough this unpleasant situation. That is why if you wish you can contact me directly at my email and share more details gm@dssh.jo

Reviewed 1 October 2017

My guide recommended this hotel for the day pass for lunch and dead sea experience. It was all fine. The pool area is lovely, 3 pools, great for kids and families. Locker and changing rooms were clean and well appointed.
The walk down to the dead sea is easy and the set-up is well appointed with showers and sunbeds.
Free mud! A hose with fresh running water for when you want to clean up!
Lunch was more than adequate, extensive buffet, great salads and a variety of hot main choices.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
GeneralManagerDSSH, General Manager at Dead Sea Spa Hotel Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Greetings from Jordan Petertravel64