Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
Lagoon Hotel & Resort(Dead Sea Region)
3,010 results
All reviewsthai restaurantobelisk restaurantmain buildinginfinity pooldead seajunior suitebeautiful hotelkids clubmini bargolf cartpool staffguest relationsbreakfast buffet isprivate beachsoft drinksyour eyesspecial thanks
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came here for a couple of days rest during a busy time. The hotel is joyous! From the moment I arrives I was greeted with helpful warm smiles. The attention to detail is excellent. The comfort of the rooms is very high. I was very disappointed not to find any Arabic cuisine on the lunch menu and discussed this with the management.. How can it be that such amazing local cuisine is unavailable at lunchtime? The feedback was graciously received and the management received my feedback with thanks. I will wait till my next visit to see if this obvious oversight has been corrected. When in Jordan people want to eat Jordanian cuisine...... naturally, especially when it's so Good! I really enjoyed my stay in the Kempinski..Its definately the best place on the block by far. In my opinion the spa is over priced for what is offered. I will return here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Kees H, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear 321Philippa,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea. I also like to thank you for taking your time to share such wonderful feedback with the TripAdvisor community. Feedback such as yours is our greatest motivation to constantly strive for improving the unique guest experiences that we are offering and we are looking forward to welcome you back to the shores of the Dead Sea in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

best ever spa treatments available specially the Arabian massage
lots of facilities and pools
good food although a bit expensive specially the italian
very good breakfast
comfortable rooms and very clean

Stayed: May 2018
Kees H, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 944abdallah,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights in January. Nice resort, beautiful gardens and pools. The Room was upgraded for free to an Ishtar room to allow early check-in ! Our Ishtar room had a beautiful view. Spacious room, blackout curtains, free minibar, comfortable beds. Some small maintenance issues (bath tub leaked and lightning in the toilet was hanging loose). Also some spots of dead bugs on the walls. The food was great, lovely breakfast and dinner buffet. All the staff in the hotel were fantastic, very polite and helpful ! Would certainly recommend this hotel for a dead sea stay !

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Djordy,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Ishtar Spa of the Kempinski is more than worth a visit!

We chooses the Arabic couple Massage for 60 min and need to tell you, come far in advance if your appointment, because the Spa area is just gorgeous and offered a lot of relaxing opportunities!

Different types of jacuzzis, whirl baths, a light version of the Dead Sea water pool, outside pool, steam room, sauna, heated seats and much more! ! !

Come in advance and prepare yourself or a breath taking, relaxing experience.

My massage therapist was Wayan and I need to say that this experience was mind blowing!

Her way of massage (after having an 18km home in Petra) was releasing a lot of my sore muscles and helped me to relax on a different level. Her hands and her technique is magic! Many, many thanks for this experience!

After the massage you where guided to the 2nd floor for a cup of tea and some fruits which is the perfect ending of a total relaxing experience!

I can just recommend the Ishtar Spa!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Thor L,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had planned to stay here for a week after a Jordan road trip, but checked in early following a head on car crash which left us all in hospital.
From the moment we arrived the treatment and care provided by every member of staff was five star in every way.
The hotel is beautifully designed and spotlessly clean. In fact the silver lining of a very dark cloud that was our accident is that we get a few extra days here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends