We (a little family - to adults and a 3 years old child) booked a deluxe double room in the believe, that we would have nice room close to the pool and in the beautiful garden. But that was not, what we got - therefore the following comments.
1) When we arrived, we were placed in a two bedroom Thai villa, placed far, far away from the resort and garden - totally unacceptable with a 3 years old child and not at all, what we expected, when we ordered the room. If we had known that there were villas/room so far away from the garden and resort, we would NEVER have booked the room.
2) We complained, but were not moved to another room. Totally unacceptable, especially because off our child (the two bedrooms were on different floors) and while it was not possible to see that the rooms were placed so far away on the Good Time homepages.
3) The room was not very clean and the towels and bed lined were below the acceptable (bad quality). And when we asked for another sheet to the bed, we were told that it was not possible, while all rooms were booked, and they didn’t have any left. Instead we were given at small blanket (1,5 x 1,5 m).
4) There were no mosquito net on the beds as stated on the homepage and we therefore got over twenty bites each.
The staff was very friendly, but the placement in the villa on the dirt road (far away from the rest of the resort) was totally unacceptable. It has to be stated clearly as special category on the homepage and the reservation site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Good Time Resort on Koh Mak nestles charmingly on the ridge of a small hill between two beautiful beaches, close enough to be convenient for restaurants, shops and the longest beach on the island, but far enough away to enjoy the tranquility and refreshing breeze from the Gulf of Thailand. The message is clear: You are here to relax and not be disturbed by the masses. The Good Time Resort includes a little library with a communal office available along with free WIFI.Since 2017 we have joint ventures and offer activities like tennis, yoga and Muay Thai Boxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Good Time Resort Koh Mak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Time Hotel Koh Mak