“Good food”

Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Ko Mak
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2017

It is a pity we only ate there one time, they closed for the low season the second day after we ate. The food is good, my boy friend was really happy about the home made pesto spaghetti. The Thai food I had was also good. Home made ice tea is also a seller. The lady owner is friendly and a talker. She shared her life experience with us, and it sounds interesting.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Great snitzel and good spaghetti. Western food is a treat when you are travelling in Asia for months.
Great food, good service and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Nice place to eat. When we came it was full. Well known by the locals. We waited and it was worth the while.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Lovely restaurant with very friendly owners (Swiss/Thai). I had one of the best spaghetti bolognese I've had in all my time in Asia (6 months now) and much cheaper than at overpriced 'Italian' restaurants in for example Bangkok. The menu had a good choice of Italian/Swiss dishes and Thai food. They also do wine by the glass for less than 100B which is cheap compared to other places. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

The food's really good, everything !!! We stayed words, the owners are very nice and welcoming . definitely a good place to eat and enjoy ... Thanks!