“Good food and great atmosphere”
Review of Baan Sabaay - CLOSED

Baan Sabaay
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I loved the place and the owner was very friendly. We had vegetarian friedballs and it was delicious. The atmosphere is really cooooool. It's the perfect place to chill out.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Rennee and his wife do a great job of looking after people at Baan Sabaay, good food, friendly service and great atmosphere, I thoroughly recommend it...

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Really amazing.
The food is great.
Try the massaman curry.The best curry ever.
Great place for a beer and good food.

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

First night I had the massaman curry, it was divine! We returned 2 or 3 times after trying to find other things up to the same standard, but to no avail. I ended up getting bits of plastic in my food on 2 separate occasions, mentioned it to the waitress the second time and got an "oh..." in response. In short go for a massaman curry then try elsewhere

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Probably the best Massaman curry I have ever had. More spicy than the traditional Massaman, but in rich coconut cream. I would have gone back a second night for a repeat, it was that good, but for two things; such a pity. Service. Our order was taken promptly and the food arrived quickly and then after, we were person non grata as far as getting any follow up service for drinks, desert or even paying the bill. In the end (a good 15 minutes) my wife had to go up to the hostess sitting at the bar and ask for the bill. They probably couldn't see us through the bushfire thick smoke from all the chain smoking Europeans, which is another reason why I would not go back. Mind you it doesn't help when the host and hostess are part of the chain smokers who like blowing their cancerous smoke over your food.