“My faforite cave in Iran”
Review of Katalehkhour Cave

Katalehkhour Cave
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Garmab
Tabriz
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“My faforite cave in Iran”
Reviewed 18 January 2008

Katalehkhor Cave is located in Zanjan Province in the North-west of Iran. You'll take a one-hour-and-a-half bus ride to this cave from Zanjan, the capital of Zanjan Province in Iran.
It is believed this cave is around 40 million years old and 30 km long but visitors will only see 10 km of it.
Visitors will see beautiful and picturesque stalactites and stalagmites inside the cave, some of which have naturally formed shapes resembling Holy Mary hugging Jesus, elephant's paw, lion's paw, sleeping lion etc.
I recommend that all the members of the TripAdvisor should visit this cave. You will not regret your trip to Iran to visit this cave! I'm an Iranian and visited this cave 10 months ago. I'll attach some photos for all the people interested to see.
It's a beautiuful place but no one has tried to introduce it to the people all over the world.

6 Thank mabdoo