Auberge le Baluchon offers a huge property to enjoy a great number of outdoor activities on a series of islands in the middle of Riviere du Loup. Hiking, taking a ride in a horse-drawn carriage, or just relaxing on a sunlit patio are some of the things to do. The resort is very eco-friendly, and it pays to be fit (no elevators) especially after enjoying a wonderful table d'hote meal in their big dining room. Resort building are spread out, but joined by well-maintained hiking paths or roads.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Baluchon is a unique hotel establishment that offers an experience like no other: the eco-resort. Le Baluchon wants to give you the opportunity to discover and experience unprecedented pleasures, in a way that is respectful of the environment and land, heritage and history. You will experience the sense of freedom arising from the indescribable feeling that this is time to call your own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Le baluchon Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Baluchon Hotel St-Paulin
- Country Inn Quebec
- Le Baluchon Country Hotel
- Quebec Country Inn