We were greated at the reception and were told how the process of the day would go, given keys for our room and off we went to discover our room at pavillon de l'ile. We had choosen a renovated room, and happy we did. Bed was very confortable and bathroom was modern with a rain showerhead. The site is nice we enjoyed whilpool and pool during the afternoon. We then walked on the wooden sidewalks to the small falls or rapids. View was very nice so decided to enjoy a nice bottle of wine and cheese. Our reservation for dinner was at 8:30 PM. The four course dinner was excellent we had taken the chef surprise. The wine that was suggested to us was also excellent. Service by wait staff very very good, the highlight of our evening. The next morning a very good buffet breakfast was waiting for us. Then off to our massage, massage therapists Daniel and Marie-Eve were great and enjoyed nordic therapy afterwards This place is really Zen, total relaxation.
All in all we had a very nice getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Baluchon is a unique hotel establishment that offers an experience like no other: the eco-resort. Le Baluchon wants to give you the opportunity to discover and experience unprecedented pleasures, in a way that is respectful of the environment and land, heritage and history. You will experience the sense of freedom arising from the indescribable feeling that this is time to call your own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le baluchon Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Baluchon Hotel St-Paulin
- Country Inn Quebec
- Le Baluchon Country Hotel
- Quebec Country Inn