“Fabulous January getaway”

Spa at Wynyard Hall
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Absolutely excellent already planning another visit staying in cottage and visiting spa. The staff were really helpful for us first timers and we had a wonderful lunch afterwards

1  Thank Caroline D

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I went for a treatment only so can't comment on the spa. The treatment room was lovely, as was the treatment itself and I thought it good value for money. My only niggle is that there was far too much noise from the kitchen in the conservatory opposite the room I was in to be 100% relaxing. I actually thought the piped music was quite loud when I went into the room and I now realise why.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Took my mum for a birthday treat and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is small and we found 2 hrs were enough when not having extra treatments. Staff extremely helpful and gave us a full tour which was great. Wished we had had our afternoon tea at the spa. The views from the boathouse are fantastic. Would highly recommend and would return.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

My first visit was my mam and I, as it was a special birthday I decided to take for a treat. . I booked a package which included a massage, facial and hand and foot treatment. From arriving I found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. Especially Kirsty who looked after me. Treatments were all wonderful and I was thoroughly relaxed after it.

Although the spa is only small I thoroughly enjoyed the sauna, outdoor hot tub and salt inhalation room! Fabulous view from the outdoor hot tub even though the weather wasn't great! Would highly recommend it for some me time!

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Had a delightful Head to Toe experience at The Spa @ Wynyard Hall. I had been given a voucher for my birthday so decided to try the full treatment, I was not disappointed. The staff were wonderful, especially Suzie who provided the treatment. Very professional. The surroundings are so relaxing, I was quite hyped up but even sitting in the conservatory completing the pre-treatment forms, I felt myself drop into relaxation. Stunning location, never had time to try the pool or other facilities but highly recommened. Ideal for a girlie day out. Keep up the good work.