“Fantastic”

Spa at Wynyard Hall
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Came with 5 other girls for a friends birthday - absolutely fantastic. Views from the spa are great, staff were lovely. The cold water in the bucket facility is a must try, a few screams from those of us who had tried it but the staff had a laugh along too. The mud treatment leaves you feeling great and the salt inhalation room makes your lungs feel great. Really wished we had booked a massage in aswell for that day, will be back again!

1  Thank Cw1988
"bucket of ice"
in 2 reviews
"staff were lovely"
in 4 reviews
"another member of staff"
"glass of prosecco"
"mud treatment"
"scones"
"wynyard hall"
in 9 reviews
"relaxing afternoon"
"total relaxation"

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Had the Go Fatigue treatment with Becky Jo, she was great and I was so relaxed. I loved it. The location is fab, especially loved the outside hot tubs!

2  Thank MrsDigibit
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The spa is lovely what lets it down is the customer care.
When time is up in spa staff should inform you for tea or lunch then come to you when ready for mud rasul instead of letting you work it out.

2  Thank wonderwoman1965
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Absolutely excellent already planning another visit staying in cottage and visiting spa. The staff were really helpful for us first timers and we had a wonderful lunch afterwards

1  Thank Caroline D
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I went for a treatment only so can't comment on the spa. The treatment room was lovely, as was the treatment itself and I thought it good value for money. My only niggle is that there was far too much noise from the kitchen in the conservatory opposite the room I was in to be 100% relaxing. I actually thought the piped music was quite loud when I went into the room and I now realise why.