I stayed here on a business trip. The hotel is in a pretty location but not good if you don't have a car. My room was a little odd - added onto the side of what seemed like the kitchen area, and up some very rickety steps.
All staff were friendly and helpful - plentiful breakfasts, which is always a high point for me personally.
I'd stay here again, but would make sure I arrived by car and requested a different room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room in Clarence House is decorated and designed to an individual theme using rich fabrics and upholstery in deep burgundies and fresh creams.For a very special night to remember, the supremely comfortable beds boast thickly padded headboards and feather top mattresses that wrap you in an all-enveloping warmth. 'The best sleep ever' praise all the visitors.Bathrooms are beautifully appointed and include luxury toiletries, while carefully chosen pieces of furniture enhance the bespoke feel. The modern touch has not been neglected, and suites feature communications facilities and work areas for business guests.This inviting environment is more indulgent living than impersonal hotel stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Clarence House Country Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarence House Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Clarence House Country Hotel & Restaurant Dalton-In-Furness, Cumbria