My daughter took us to Clarence House for drinks for my birthday treat. The bar was extremely welcoming with a log fire and comfy chairs, and, since it was Christmas, the decorations were superb too! The bar staff couldn't have been more courteous and made me feel like a cherished customer. It truly was a personal service. The lounge too, provides a wealth of comfy sofas to sink into whilst enjoying your drinks. I also caught a glimpse of the restaurant and the conservatory and will definitely make another visit! The ambience is wonderful and I would certainly recommend this lovely venue to anyone.Dalton should be really proud to have this luxury country house hotel at its centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room in Clarence House is decorated and designed to an individual theme using rich fabrics and upholstery in deep burgundies and fresh creams.For a very special night to remember, the supremely comfortable beds boast thickly padded headboards and feather top mattresses that wrap you in an all-enveloping warmth. 'The best sleep ever' praise all the visitors.Bathrooms are beautifully appointed and include luxury toiletries, while carefully chosen pieces of furniture enhance the bespoke feel. The modern touch has not been neglected, and suites feature communications facilities and work areas for business guests.This inviting environment is more indulgent living than impersonal hotel stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Clarence House Country Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarence House Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Clarence House Country Hotel & Restaurant Dalton-In-Furness, Cumbria