Ive been here twice recently on all-day business meetings. On the first occasion 20 of us were accommodated in part of the dining room separated from diners and other guests by screens - not ideal if you want to keep your business to yourself! On the sec on occasion we were in the garden annex which is much more secluded.
Th grounds are beautifully kept and, subject to the weather, allow break out sessions to be conducted in lovely surroundings.
The delivery of refreshments was not always done to plan but the food (sandwiches, flans, samosas, chips, etc) was good. warm homemade biscuits mid-morning and scones, cream and jam in the afternoon kept the hunger pangs away allowing concentration on the business of the day.
Parking was tight so be one of the first delegates if you want a slot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room in Clarence House is decorated and designed to an individual theme using rich fabrics and upholstery in deep burgundies and fresh creams.For a very special night to remember, the supremely comfortable beds boast thickly padded headboards and feather top mattresses that wrap you in an all-enveloping warmth. 'The best sleep ever' praise all the visitors.Bathrooms are beautifully appointed and include luxury toiletries, while carefully chosen pieces of furniture enhance the bespoke feel. The modern touch has not been neglected, and suites feature communications facilities and work areas for business guests.This inviting environment is more indulgent living than impersonal hotel stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Clarence House Country Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarence House Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Clarence House Country Hotel & Restaurant Dalton-In-Furness, Cumbria