“Authenticity !”

Curry Inn
Ranked #16 of 117 Restaurants in Spalding
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spalding
“Authenticity !”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Over the years I have dined at the Curry Inn many times and I recall it's brave opening at the start of financial crisis. I am pleased to say that when I visited last night, after several months absence, the restaurant was almost fully booked. The cuisine remains of a high standard and what I like most about both the taste and the presentation is that as well as the more familiar dishes one finds in Indian Restaurants throughout the country, the Curry Inn continues to offer some authentic dishes. Given that it is a small restaurant in a village on the edge of Spalding the Curry Inn has much to commend it. It is, in my opinion, the best Indian Restaurant in the area and sets a standard which the many others could do well to emulate. Try it, you will not be disappointed but, judging from the number of diners when I visited, booking would be a sensible move.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank zorro990_0

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“flavoursome food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Went to the Curry Inn for the first time whilst staying with friends in Quadring. We had booked a table for the Saturday night but, though it was fairly busy in the restaurant and with people waiting for takeaways, we could have just walked in and got a table. There were four of us - we had poppadums and relish tray, four starters, four main meals with rice, naan bread and three side dishes; with two rounds of drinks ( pints and halves of lager) the bill came to £86 which is very reasonable especially as the quality of the food was good. I can recommend the lamb korai and my husband's lamb tikka vindaloo met his requirements for a hot but tasty curry. We shall definitely go back the next time we visit.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Adrienne S
“Perfect takeaway”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

My partner & I are regularly tempted when passing to call in and get a cheeky takeaway! The staff are always very welcoming and there is barely a wait at all, it's very good value for your money and the food is always superb!

Norfolk, UK
“Always good”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We visit this area once a year and always visit the Curry Inn for a meal, we get a good welcome every time and the food is consistently good. Recommend the chicken with mango and the garlic lamb.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank SteadyS
Boston, United Kingdom
“The best indian restaurant in the area.”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Visited yesterday for an early evening meal. Although very busy already. They were very accommodating and greeted us enthusiastically. The staff are all so welcoming. The food delicious fresh tasting . Our favourite Indian restaurant in the area. And worth travelling for.

• Visited January 2014