other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Frank G
Cork
“What a disaster of a Villa which I booked for ten days from Sept 26th to Oct 6th.”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I booked this villa based on its location, and because the pool could be heated, I had paid €150 to heat the pool on top of what I now feel was a costly holiday rental. The heater was making all the right noises but it only raised the temperature of the pool by 1 degree and my guess is the sun would have done that. I asked to have this reviewed after we heard a siren-like noise coming from the heater and being six days into our stay without a pool clean, the pool cleaner came but had little or no English and could not understand my problem.
On one occasion I was awoken early in the morning by a bang at the back of the house, I took no notice at the time, but later that morning the water in the house went off this I know can happen from time to time in Lanzarote. So we went out for the morning, and on our return, there was still no water I contacted the letting agent, and she said she would get it checked. When this was checked, it was found a valve was turned off at the back of the house in the pump house. (no explanation)
The house was infested with mosquitos and my wife, and I were severely bitten on our first night in bed. We had to use a fly spray every night from then on in the bedroom before we went to bed and had to spray each other with mosquito repellent as well.
The freezer was so frozen up I had to defrost it to use it this took me two hours one afternoon.
The showering facilities were inferior and not conducive to holiday living. Overall the house was very dated and from a security point of view was also vulnerable as the sliding door on one of the balconies upstairs would not lock. All and all it was a lousy holiday investment.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Tias hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing