The amazingness stops once you have your room key and exit reception. The rabbit warrens you go through to eventually find your room are confusing and misleading. Then you enter your room to find it no bigger than a rabbit hutch.
Only 1bathrobe and pair of slippers, AND only 1 towel. Either room setup incorrectly or they are cutting corners(our room was booked for two)
No air/temp controls in room, just a window that opens to a 45degree angle.
After spending the night conciously trying not to move so my partner had space the light in the morning continued to create a terrible nights sleep. (Only way to get small amount of air into room is to have the blind open) Walls are paper thin too.
Room was clean on quick inspection, though stain on duvet and decorative pillow werent winners nor the markings dried on the bathroom floor from a dirty mop.
I have not even made it to breakfast yet, as i feel nothing will change/save my feelings of this place.
There is no value for money, feel very much out of pocket, and duped by clever marketing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- De Vere Horwood Estate combines the best of a period Manor House, set in 38 acres, with the modern facilities of Tempus Bar and Restaurant, extensive meeting and function rooms and 185 bedrooms. Our swimming pool and gym are available for all resident guests to enjoy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Superbreak UK, Booking.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your De Vere Horwood Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horwood House And Leisure Club Hotel Little Horwood
- Horwood Hotel And Leisure
- De Vere Horwood Estate Little Horwood, Buckinghamshire