Willow House B&B
US$68
Priceline
US$123
US$63
The White Lion Inn(Hampton-in-Arden)
US$147
US$143
Travelocity
US$123
Hampton Manor(Hampton-in-Arden)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsvisiting the areacomfortable roomexcellent breakfastchristinehostsnecshower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2011

Willow House was a great recent discovery, a four star rated B&B at a very reasonable price, no extras for single nights and no price hikes for big local events. Very convenient for my business at the NEC. Breakfast was generous and freshly cooked with good choice. My room was clean and well kept with a comfortable bed, excellent en-suite power shower and facilities and no charge for Wifi. The friendly hosts provided me with printed directions and even printed emergency price labels for me at no extra cost! I'll be back!

Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1shuttleworth
Reviewed 11 June 2008

I was on a course in Meriden and, as I was paying for myself, searched out B&B's ... and was glad I did.

The room was very comfortable and the bathroom complete with great shower (recently refurbished?). However, what really made the stay was the welcome provided by Christine and Lionel. A real attention to detail (e.g. checking that you enjoyed breakfast and to see if anything different could be done for you on the following day) without in any way being intrusive. I stayed for 4 days.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)