I stayed for four days at this hotel. My friends and I rented two apartments with ocean view. The rooms were very spacious. They both have a pull out couch, table, sink, stove, refrigerator, safe and tv. The tv in 3A had a flat screen and the one in 2A did not have a flat screen. It had a daewoo tube television. The room is a bit outdated but its manageable and clean. The safe is pretty small. We actually broke the key on the safe in 3A and had to pay to replace it. The bedrooms in both apartments had a nice king sized bed. They take up most of the room but it's easy to walk around. The closest has a lot of space for a lot of clothing and luggage which was nice. The bathrooms were also a nice a size. The balconies have very good ocean views. The balcony on 2A is bigger but 3A has a better view. The complex is really quiet. It is next to a couple restaurants that have beautiful views of the ocean. The walk to the public beach or calle duarte is 5-10 minutes. I definitely would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the peace and tranquility at this welcoming place! Located 10 minutes from the Las Americas International Airport, and 30 minutes from Santo Domingo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your NEPTUNO'S REFUGIO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptuno`s Refugio Hotel Boca Chica
- NEPTUNO'S REFUGIO Dominican Republic/Boca Chica