“SCUMBAG THIEFS! NEVER STAY HERE!”

Dream Casino Be Live Hamaca
Ranked #15 of 17 things to do in Boca Chica
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a Las Vegas Experience in the Dominican Republic ! Dream Casino in the Belive Hamaca Resort in Boca Chica is modern casino facility that will add excitement and fun to your holiday experience!! We offer free drinks and snack to players and the best casino service on this island. Our gaming entertainment center has all your favorite Las Vegas style table games and we offer weekly tournaments too!! Who knows.. you may win enough to pay for your next holiday! Catch the Winning Spirit at Dream Casinos
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This hotel was disgusting. Built in the 70's when Boca Chica was a tourist destination, it has fallen well into disrepair. The loss is not merely cosmetic as the rooms are not hygienic by any standard! First off the room should not cost a cent over $65/night because that is what most travel agencies can book it for, yet we paid $218 because we booked same day. Here is the caveat, if you want to stay less than 3 days you have to book in person!

The room was covered in mold, sheets were stained, dead mosquitos smashed against the wall, and live mosquitos flying around the room. The refrigerator was from the 70's and didn't work, the shower was broken and covered in filth, and there was a stain that I am convinced was human feces on the curtains. DO NOT STAY HERE.

The liquor was the lowest quality imaginable, the food barely palatable. DO NOT STAY HERE

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I agree the Casino it's very small comparing with Vegas but nice easy to exchange dollars very few tables the people very friendly I didn't gamble no Craps tables.
Outside the hotel you find a few women's for sale but let's be honest the number one prostitution place it's Las Vegas with some of the biggest casinos on earth!
The reason I am a Dominican travel all over the world don't make the Dominican Republic look like with the only ones with prostitutes outside hotels.....
The hotel staff over all was excellent the reason am going back for three more days

1  Thank Carlos E
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Three seperate instances in the course of three nights. A guy we became friendly with hit the jackpot on a slot machine and the casino boss claimed the dont pay the jackpot on any slot... my friend placed a bet on roulette there are no signs of minimum or maximum bets so he bet 100 dollars on number 29. The number hit akd then the pit boss told us max was 25 dollar bet and wouldnt pay him anything. I had a 20 dollar bill asked the bealer the get change and place five dollars on number 14 he took my money said ok put the change in front of me then told me the bet was no good after number 14 came out. This place was a joke. Oh did i forget to mention all the prostitutes walking around gross

Reviewed 14 January 2014

While staying at the Hamaca we made our way into the casino. It was small, but nice, lots of machines, a few card tables, great place to get money exchanged into american dollars. If you like casinos I am sure this will suffice. We were staying at hotel so drinks were free but only beers no mixed drinks.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This trip was that nightmare trip we all hope we never find. From the time we pulled up to the front of the property to see all the prostitutes, to the time we left , felt like I was in a nightmare. Can't say enough about how very very bad this place is. It was so bad I don't think I will ever even go back to D.R. And I have been there about 4 or 5 times. Loved Punta Cana and Puorta plata but this part of D.R. Is not a vacation part of the country.
Listen ,I am not a snob or even a guy who can't see the good in something but there is nothing good about this place. TRUST ME,

2  Thank Carl O