This hotel has some of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. As an all inclusive hotel there is endless amounts of drinks and food. I had no problems with my room that I would consider major. Other guests had a lot more problems and inconveniences.
Here are some tips:
1) The gym is tiny so go either early or late to be able to work out.
2) Go to the shows- the entertainment is pretty good. They are not Vegas acts but you will love their enthusiasm.
3) Not all rooms are the same. Some may have safes and working air conditioners but not all.
4) DO NOT DRINK THE WATER. ALWAYS DRINK BOTTLED WATER.
5) When you order a free drink- Don't get ice in it. This goes along with don't drink the water.
6) The hotel puts a bright orange band on your arm. This can be a problem and can make you a target of locals. They know that a bright orange band means you are staying at a hotel.
7) Wifi is expensive.
8) They will most likely mess up your room reservations.
9) HAVE A LOT OF PATIENCE YOU ARE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY
10) The staff is nice and willing to help.
I hope this helps. THIS IS NOT PUNTA CANA. People go here because it is cheaper. You get what you paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Experience Hamaca Garden is an all-inclusive hotel in Boca Chica. Everything has been designed for you to spend an incredible holiday with your family and friends, enjoying a true Caribbean life-style. The full enchantment of the Dominican Republic awaits you at the Be Live Experience Hamaca Garden. Entertainment, relax, water sports and special menus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Be Live Experience Hamaca Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live Experience Hamaca Garden Dominican Republic/Boca Chica