“Hotel Experiance”

Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Boca Chica
United States
“Hotel Experiance”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Hotel was out dated it needs major upgrades. But overall the hotel is ok, check in was slow. I did however in counter a problem with the room I requested was not give to me. I was ready to leave. I than spoke to Nikel Lendor the Reception manager at the hotel explained the problem that happened to me. He said let me help you, with in matter of 5-10 minutes. He came back to me and said I have another room available for you. We took the room. Also the staff members that took care of my son were great, Baby Blue ,Cavi Chopi, Animacion, Keila, Tuti Fruiti. Thanks to all.

2 Thank Rosario S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Polish first
Norwalk, Connecticut
Reviewed 11 August 2014

needed to lay over a night, made a reservation on hotels.com. Got to the front desk had a confirmation number was told the could not find it. Showed them the email from hotels.com the confirmation email and my debit from my account at citibank. I 112 dollar room, they charged me 300 usd at check out and swiped my card for 148 usd at check in and tried four more unsuccessful attempts. Had to pay 300 on a different card to get my car out of the garage my first card would not work cit fraud put a hold on it. Also have been disputing it and they never answer the phone and if they do they say that you have to talk with reservations, and to top it off hotels.com doesn't have an answer for me, there customer service keeps saying the will call or email me within 72 hours. Called them three times gave up on them to. In closing this is a 2 star hotel at best.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank jeter1nyy

Travellers are raving about these Boca Chica hotels

Vineland
Reviewed 10 August 2014

When my husband and I arrived we were given a room with two beds; however I went downstairs and Pio changed out room to a king bed as I had requested. Whenever my husband and I had and issue he was sure to fix it. Paola was also very helpful. The air conditioner did not work but they tried to fix it. The snacks could have a better selection. I did not like how the Guest Services employee, Carmen, did not know anything about the activities or locations of things on the resort. She sat around and gave inaccurate information. I called and asked her about the baySPA and she knew nothing about it. When I went downstairs she had brochures right in front of her face. She was just lazy! When I called the baySPA about the couples massage they told me it was $140 when in reality it was $100. Didn't like how they tried to fool me like that. Aside from those little details my husband and I enjoyed ourselves. We met great people and the staff was wonderful. I have stayed at better places here in the states but our cultures and quality of life are different so for the area it was a great resort. I will be returning and bringing our three children along!

• Stayed August 2014
Newton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 6 August 2014

First time I went with my brother who has a time share on this God awful place was terrible. Just went with my sister and was MUCH worst than FIRST time. Moldy room, bad food, flies and mosquitos in Dinning Room which was the auditorium cause they're remodeling the dinning hall and kitchen. Feral cats in dinning hall and others restaurants.
Really old and raggedy towels, saving money by not replenishing the room refrigerator. Entertainers are so over worked and under paid they sometimes behave like they work on a strip joint.
Please watch yourself with the beach and night competition games they get carry away and people get injuries.

Room Tip: Make sure air conditioner has been on, they turn it off when there's no guess in room which is w...
1 Thank yoly k
New york
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I read the reviews and ignored it thinking to myself It can't be that bad Wow... I was Soo Wrong ! Nothing like Punta Cana at all starting from the Bad service at the front desk to NO air Condition in the rooms , DON'T Drink the water or use the ICE ! The bad Food ... Just save your money and go to Punta Cana You will regret it .....

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Jay1290
Bronx
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stood at this resort 07/16-21 and I have to say it was the worst resort I have ever stood at and I will not recommend this resort to anyone. The rooms are filthy, No doors on bathrooms, leaks, AC doesn't work, food is terrible, service is awful and staff are rude. This resort needs to be shut down.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Bxjanet
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Horrible, room had no A/C, bathroom has no door, the rooms at the Garden are old and need to be remodeled, everythins is too old and falling apart, there is never a manager to talk to, never again, never.

Room Tip: Make sure you go see the room before they asign to you, turn on the A/C etc, dont stay at the Garden...
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boca Chica
Don Juan Beach Resort
#8 of 19 in Boca Chica
Coral Costa Caribe Resort & Spa
Be Live Collection Canoa

Been to Be Live Experience Hamaca Garden? Share your experiences!