We stayed here for 1 night as part of a tour if Kerala. Rooms arranged in little bungalows up the side of a mountain. Comfy rooms with stunning scenery wherever you looked. We were very impressed with the restaurant - quality of food excellent and exceptionally well priced. Wifi was a bit 'hit &miss' but given the location high up in the mountains, not altogether surprising. Care: to travellers unaccustomed to this area - it can be a bit cold this far up when the mists are down. The rest of our tour we were used to 30 degree Celsius heat but needed a fleece up here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high amidst the clouds, 20kms off Munnar town in Chinnakanal is The Siena Village. An idler’s retreat, where guests can enjoy sophisticated accommodation, revitalizing Ayurveda and thrilling outdoor pursuits in true ‘Siena’ style. Ideal for corporate gatherings, weekends with family or a romantic getaway with the one you love, the Siena Village experience is one of a beautiful blend of the familiar and the inspirational. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Siena Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Siena Village Hotel Chinnakanal
- Siena Village Munnar
- Siena Village Hotel Munnar
- The Siena Village Kerala, India - Chinnakanal