The place is excellent with breath-taking view of the tea estate surround the resort, in fact, the entire town. The weather was superb and I guess it is that way through out the year, and extremely refreshing for people who want to beat the summer. The stay is completely worth-while. Its an ideal get away for families. This was our 2nd visit to Lake View. There are a couple of other negatives -
* The Hotel Units are quite spacious for a small family. But, the ones near the smoking rooms are best to avoid. Despite, making several requests, we did not get a change of room.
* The restaurant staff can be trained to be more courteous. We had an excellent experience during our first visit.
* The food prices are really exorbitant!! Increasing every holiday.. Fun dining is losing its charm.
* Evening activities have lost their charm... they were much better and organized, and fun filled during our last trip. The activities were quite boring this time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Club Mahindra Munnar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Mahindra Lakeview Munnar Hotel Chinnakanal
- Hotel Mahindra Lakeview Munnar
- Club Mahindra Munnar Kerala, India - Chinnakanal