We enjoyed the stay thoroughly. There are many experiences that are great.
1. The property is great and it is in an equally great location.
2. The rooms were very good and reasonably well maintained.
3. The Tea Room was good. Chef Ansari was great in his personalized service. He ensured that my wife gets foods that do not have Onion and Garlic.
4. The housekeeping staff were very good.
5. We had Ayurveda massage at the spa in resort. The service by them was very good.
While so many great experience, some were not so good. I have following suggestions:
1. While the spread in menu is great, the variations between the days are not noticeable. They can introduce more variety. For example, A) Dosa was provided everyday, they could provide pessaratu or adai on some days. B) all the days only papaya, watermelon and pineapple was served as fruits. they could definitely add jack fruit etc.
2. They must do something to their sewage treatment plant. this is just at the entrance and spreads foul smell around.
3. The room service communication should be better. They took so long to serve a coffee that we had to cancel the order.
4. They should provide some varieties of tea including green tea and flavored tea. They are at the heartland of tea and sadly they serve only masala tea,
5. There are Hut Rooms made up of wood. Unfortunately the information about their availability was not known during booking or at the time of checkin.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Mahindra Munnar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Mahindra Lakeview Munnar Hotel Chinnakanal
- Hotel Mahindra Lakeview Munnar
- Club Mahindra Munnar Kerala, India - Chinnakanal