i stayed at Sterling for 7 days and i just could not bear the food after 3 days . Hotel has three parts . two parts are OK but i stayed in mail pary which i think is the old one and rooms were not so good . It is adviasble to check in which part they are giving you roooms .
Worst part was the food specially for North Indians . They do not know how to serve Roties which is so essential for every North Indian . They prepared all the chhapaties in one go and put it in a casserol which we could not even tear leave eating aside .
By 4day we were fad up by eating south Indian food and were asking for some different food items .
Location of this Hotel is fantastic you can see some of the finest scenes from your room . Tea gardens are surround you and just a walk away from the hotel . Overall average hotel ( One part ) average food . Poor servive . When we reached no one was there to attend us . In night no senior person remains there ar Reception . So be aware .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Greens is nestled within undulating hills in the quiet village of Chinnakanal, some 18 kms from the hustle and bustle of Munnar town. The resort is located high above the Munnar town with splendid views of the Anaiyirangal Dam, tea gardens and surrounding forests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Munnar - Terrace Greens, A Sterling Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Resorts Munnar Hotel Chinnakanal
- Sterling Resort Munnar
- Sterling Hotel Munnar
- Munnar - Terrace Greens, A Sterling Holidays Resort Kerala, India - Chinnakanal