Scenic location and the climate was extremely good due to rain. The cottage provided was in a pathetic condition full of dust and dirty linen and very old torn towels . After complain we were provided a very good room in the main building. The manger was helpful and very professional but the staff needs good training especially at the one at the children activity center & activity. The travel desk was very bad and was not even interested to provide information of places to visit around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Munnar is nestled within undulating hills in the quiet village of Chinnakanal, some 18 kms from the hustle and bustle of Munnar town. The resort is located high above the Munnar town with splendid views of the Anaiyirangal Dam, tea gardens and surrounding forests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Sterling Munnar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Resorts Munnar Hotel Chinnakanal
- Sterling Resort Munnar
- Sterling Hotel Munnar
- Sterling Munnar Kerala, India - Chinnakanal