Pleiades Eco Houses
Villa Manos(Karteradhos)
Agapi Villas(Karteradhos)
De Sol Spa Hotel(Fira)
View Hotel
All reviewseach morningfantastic breakfastowners and stafffresh fruitwould love to come backminute drivepeaceful locationfull kitchenplace to stayamazing placethe private hot tubegg basedher daughterhome cookedwithout questionarrange taxisnever stay anywhere else
Reviewed 23 August 2014

My wife and I, another couple and a mutual friend stayed at the Pleiades in early August 2014. We were very impressed with this property. Upon arrival we were greeted by the staff and made to feel at home. Our unit was very clean and modern. It was nice being away from the much more crowded western side of the island. The pool was refreshing and just the right temperature. We had breakfast each morning by the pool in the patio area. I would highly recommend the Pleiades while staying on Santorini.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I have to admit this was one of the best villa/accommodations stay I’ve ever had. The hospitality was incomparable and a refreshing experience. Truly worthy of praise. We were picked up at the airport without issue, greeted with lemonade and coffee in our room, and provided guidance and assistance for all our site-seeing needs. Still, what makes it worthy of praise is the fact that when we arrived I realized I had very little Euros to be able to go for dinner and the owner let us borrow money to repay her when we exchanged our currency the next day. Being Greek from the US, having travelled frequently to Greece, this generosity was above and beyond in my book. As for the accommodations, the villa was smartly designed, creatively decorated and without question clean and inviting. What I appreciated the most was the breakfast service. This in and of itself was worth the stay. You could tell they took pride in this aspect of the experience as this is definitely the best way to differentiate themselves from all other property locations. I could describe them, but it’s best to simply partake. I would definitely return to this property if Santorini is my destination.

Room Tip: Every unit within this property has its own unique design. Depending on your need for space, you really can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We stayed at Pleiades Eco Houses in 2013 with friends (8 persons). We had 2 separate big villas for our 2 families, both were fantastic. Great beds, great bathrooms with Korres bath products. The pool is quite small, but no one else seemed to use it so we had it for ourselves those few times when we used it. Some of us used also the big common jacuzzi.
The breakfast was superb and they had a high chair for our baby (as well as a baby cot in the villa). The hotel organised a car rental for us and were extremely friendly and helpful. The location is a bit 'in the middle of nowhere', so a car is a must, but at the same time, you can get to different parts of the islands very easily. Would stay again for the guaranteed overall great experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Unfortunately I was only able to stay here for one night as my friends departed so I only needed a single room. From arrival we were transferred from the port as part of the room rate, greeted with drinks and a spotless room. Stamatina and all the staff were extremely helpful and very nice people. I was even transferred to my new hotel the next day. Would highly recommend for couples and groups of friends looking for a relaxing stay away from the loud tourist areas. Having some form of transport (quad bike) is advised as it is reasonable walk away from transport.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The quality of the accommodation is superb, the houses are perfect in the most romantic island of the Aegean, the beds are fantastic. The staff were very attentive and friendly they told us right informations for restaurants, excurcions paths to walk and the best advices for the things that we can do at the right time. Highly recommended will definitely be back.

Room Tip: All the houses are quiet. My favorite is Maia.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple