“Very disappointed/Muy desilusionada”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2024 via mobile

After having been here often and recommending this place to soo many international friends I was appalled at yesterday’s experiment..
I arrived there at 16:05 and asked if I could take out a pizza. After waiting for a bit I was told in not a very nice way that the kitchen closed at 16:00 and that if I hadn’t ordered I should scatter because they were very busy.. Which is true and all the cooks in the kitchen open to all to see were busy but still cooking.. so okay, tell me in a friendly way and I will be disappointed but no need to tell me off, I wasn’t being very demanding.. It’s so very sad to see that places like this that are successful start going more for Quantum and not Quality.. Not sure if I’ll be back.. I live in the area.. certainly won’t recommend anymore. Si es que lo lean.. Si es así ya un. Viernes de Mayo que supongo que era question de communiones o algo así.. pero que se preparen para el verano. Yo era de los que volvía fuera de temporada..

Date of visit: May 2024

Reviewed 20 January 2024 via mobile

Very disappointed as we had been before .
Ordered various steaks and all came through incorrect.
Servers not happy with our feedback.
Never again

Date of visit: January 2024
Reviewed 6 January 2024 via mobile

Still one of my favourite restaurants in the area. The house red and the house white are both excellent the food is top quality and the service is excellent. Go for the specials , the ciabatta was excellent, the pasta scabetti is really good, the lasagne is huge ! It’s a great restaurant 👍

Date of visit: January 2024
Reviewed 12 December 2023 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere and decor and really lovely friendly and welcoming staff. We went on a Friday night and the place was busy. We were a family group and had a selection of starters, mains and desserts. All faultless - pastas are delicious. Seafood pastas and truffle & mushroom ravioli special all awesome. Great little place. Worth a visit.

Date of visit: December 2023
Reviewed 3 November 2023 via mobile

Fabulous Italian trattoria in a small Spanish village. Warm friendly service superb pasta pocket friendly prices. And a splendid Negroni. All positives no negatives.

Date of visit: November 2023