Myself, my wife and 3yo son visited the la manga resort in the first week of June. With it's reputation of golf we wondered if there would be enough to entertain the 3 of us and there certainly was. We stopped in a townhouse overlooking the golf courses with views of the med in the distance. The hotel room was massive, bigger than our flat, with full kitchen facilities and an outdoor barbecue. The pools were amazing with adjoining kids pools and kids play area, there was even a small beach although a short bar journey to la manga town would be better for the beaches. The restaurants, bars and shops in the main club la manga resort were very nice and everything was easily accessed via the complimentary bus service provided by the hotel. In short this should have been the holiday of a lifetime. So to the negatives. The staff at las lomas village reception were rude beyond belief, everything was too much trouble on the positive the staff at the Prince Phillipe in la manga were really helpful and polite. We paid for half board to include evening meals in what we presumed would be in one of the numerous restaurants on site, in fact only 4 were owned by la manga, so that was the choice and the cost we paid for half board was in excess what you would pay on the day we ordered food just to make up what we'd paid for wasting lots, we could have ordered from the half board menu but the 3 choices typically worked out 10Euros each less from the main menu than we actually paid. We complained and asked to cancel our half board on day 1 but this was declined. Also the restaurants although very nice never opened until 7, lovely for couples not quite so good for a tired 3year old. Finally the townhouses whilst offering stunning views had east facing balconies which unfortunately never had any Sun on after 12 which left them fairly chilly. To sum up, you will definitely enjoy and have a great holiday if
1. You go self catering, you'll have way more choice and won't pay over the odds, also with kids you can feed them at a more convenient time.
2. If stopping at las lomas book a villa or pay some more and stop in la manga
This really is an amazing place unfortunately, for us at least, spoilt slightly by minor things that left a sour taste
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4* Las Lomas Village is designed with families or those who seek greater independence and space in mind, whilst still enjoying all the resort's magnificent facilities. Located very close to Spa La Manga Club, the Village offers exceptional views across the resort towards the Mar Menor and the Calblanque Natural Park. There is a varied choice of accommodation: from view apartments and townhouses to superbly equipped studio apartments and panoramic rooms. All apartments have a terrace with a barbecue so that guests can fully enjoy their stay here. It is also possible to hire private villas. Complimentary access to the saunas, steam rooms, indoor pool and fitness centre at the neighbouring Spa La Manga Club is included, as is free Junior Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Las Lomas Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Lomas Village Hotel Los Belones
- Hyatt Los Belones
- Los Belones Hyatt
- Las Lomas Village Spain/Region Of Murcia - Los Belones