1,485 results
All reviewsan early flightbusiness class roomnespresso machinerestaurants and shopsnext morningperfect locationsky city hotelterminal buildingexpress traindowntown stockholmnight's sleepcomfortable roomsmini bareasy accessarriving latestayed one nightstandard room
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This was a fairly disappointing stay and even few good sides are marginalized by its high price, leaving it with a low value-for-money proposition. The staff is OK, but they don't go out of their way to help you. The rooms are very modern and well maintained, but at least my room faced inside the terminal building which I found pretty claustrophobic and I don't usually suffer from claustrophobia. There is a nice free coffee machine in the lobby, which I found to be a nice touch. All in all a mediocre stay, but I would have expected more for my money and will try another hotel next time.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Maria T, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel, Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Very sorry to hear that you stay was a disappointment but glad you have given us the feedback so we have a chance to improve ourselves, not the least when it comes to service.

Please never hesitate to come with a request for your room and we are happy to help if we can.

I do hope we get the chance of welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Excellent hotel. Silent and clean rooms. Nice beds. Close to the gates at Arlanda airport.The staff is very helpful and kind. There is a nice gym available. The breakfast is good. Overall I recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

How lovely to see that you have had a nice stay with us and appreciated our services as well as the staff. Many thanks for taking the time to share this nice feedback.

We are looking foward to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Before booking, make sure the price of breakfast is included in your room rate or else there is a 165 kronor (approx. $24 breakfast fee). There are other hotels in the area that are cheaper and provide breakfast included in the price.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Maria T, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel, Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give some feedback. I am sorry you felt like it was fine print about the breakfast not being included. I have checked our site as well as others to see if it is clear but always glad to get more feedback on how to improve it. You can always e-mail me directly with first name, last name and ending with @radissonblu.com

We have chosen not to have breakfast included since so many of our guests have too early flights to want it.

Much welcome back to us soon again.

Regards

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Hotel location is excelent and I had a good sleep at tis hotel. I would recommend this hotel if someone will transfer at Arland, Stockholm. IF price is more cheap, I will not have anything to be complained.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Maria T, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel, Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Pleased to hear that you had a nice stay and you found the hotel convenient. I hope you also had time to eat our super breakfast that we serve from 4.30am.

We hope to welcome you back soon again.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

The hotel is located inside the airport complex within easy walking distance to the airport terminals. This was extremely important for making an early morning flight to Amsterdam. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable and there are plenty of meal options in the vicinity of the hotel. The price is a bit high, but the location makes up for the convenient location and not having to pay for a taxi from a hotel away from the airport.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Pleased to see that you had a nice stay with us and found it a good choice for your early flight. I hope you had time for our breakfast as well, especially since it now starts at 4.30am.

Much looking forward to welcoming you back soon.