1,485 results
All reviewsan early flightbusiness class roomnespresso machinerestaurants and shopsnext morningperfect locationsky city hotelterminal buildingexpress traindowntown stockholmnight's sleepcomfortable roomsmini bareasy accessarriving latestayed one nightstandard room
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The hotel feels very luxurious, staff is professional, multi linguistic and helpful. Fantastic breakfast that start at 4:30am allready that allowed me to eat before my flight. Clean room with a very comfortable bed, heated floor in bathroom and a well stacked mini bar and high speed internet made up for the view that do not allow for much more than people watching in the airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Maria T, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel, Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

How lovely to see that you had a nice stay with us and enjoyed our services. Glad that you had time to get a good start to the day with our super breakfast. Thank you ever so much for taking the time to give us this feedback.

Very much looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The hotel is located inside the airport complex within easy walking distance to the airport terminals. This was extremely important for making an early morning flight with our young twin boys. The rooms are clean and comfortable and there are plenty of meal options in the vicinity of the hotel. The price is a bit high especially considering you have to pay extra for breakfast. We opted to stay here for the location and us not having to take haul luggage and kids in the AM. I did a review of this hotel a couple of weeks ago and this time around there was coffee in my room and coffee at the reception. Only thing I'd improve is for the hotel to consider a continental breakfast as part of the price. Something easy and small. I don't see a lot of people at the buffet at Stockholm Fisk and given the price you pay I think it would be a good idea to offer something small in terms of a light breakfast and charge for the buffet.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

How nice to see that you have, once again, had a good stay with us and is nice to share that with us as well as others.

Since so many of our guests have early flights we have decided not to have it as part of the price. We do offer the Radisson Blu "Grab and Run" concept in the lobby where you can get something light before taking off. We are of course always open to ideas and discuss it frequently with our Food & Beverage department.

Much looking forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

This was a fairly disappointing stay and even few good sides are marginalized by its high price, leaving it with a low value-for-money proposition. The staff is OK, but they don't go out of their way to help you. The rooms are very modern and well maintained, but at least my room faced inside the terminal building which I found pretty claustrophobic and I don't usually suffer from claustrophobia. There is a nice free coffee machine in the lobby, which I found to be a nice touch. All in all a mediocre stay, but I would have expected more for my money and will try another hotel next time.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Maria T, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel, Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Very sorry to hear that you stay was a disappointment but glad you have given us the feedback so we have a chance to improve ourselves, not the least when it comes to service.

Please never hesitate to come with a request for your room and we are happy to help if we can.

I do hope we get the chance of welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Excellent hotel. Silent and clean rooms. Nice beds. Close to the gates at Arlanda airport.The staff is very helpful and kind. There is a nice gym available. The breakfast is good. Overall I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

How lovely to see that you have had a nice stay with us and appreciated our services as well as the staff. Many thanks for taking the time to share this nice feedback.

We are looking foward to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Before booking, make sure the price of breakfast is included in your room rate or else there is a 165 kronor (approx. $24 breakfast fee). There are other hotels in the area that are cheaper and provide breakfast included in the price.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Maria T, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel, Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give some feedback. I am sorry you felt like it was fine print about the breakfast not being included. I have checked our site as well as others to see if it is clear but always glad to get more feedback on how to improve it. You can always e-mail me directly with first name, last name and ending with @radissonblu.com

We have chosen not to have breakfast included since so many of our guests have too early flights to want it.

Much welcome back to us soon again.

Regards