1,514 results
All reviews an early flight business class room nespresso machine next morning restaurants and shops perfect location sky city hotel terminal building express train night's sleep comfortable rooms downtown stockholm mini bar easy access an upgrade stayed one night standard room
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Arrived late at the hotel but check in was swift and courteous. Luckily we managed to arrive just before the passengers on a cancelled flight!
Breakfast was tasty and well cooked/presented with the usual varieties of fish.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Maria T, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel, Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

How lovely to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and not the least that you liked our breakfast. Always important with a good start to the day. Thank you ever so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us as well as others.

We hope to welcome you back soon again.

Kind regards

Reviewed 20 April 2014

When I travel to Sweden, I use the Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel on my departure, because many of the flights from Stockholm's Arlanda Airport to the US leave early in the morning, e.g. 6:30 AM. The Rad-Blu is located between Terminals 4 and 5 right INSIDE the airport, so it's very convenient to check in the night before, wake up at a reasonable hour and walk to your terminal with your baggage. You feel less stressed with less anxiety about making your flight than if you have to make your way from the city to the airport on the day of departure. BTW, the absolute best way to get to and from Arlanda is the express train that makes the trip in a mere 20 minutes.

Finding the hotel: it's not that difficult, but the signage could be a little better. There is another hotel on the second floor, but the Rad-Blu is one floor up from that. You might miss the sign for the Rad-Blu.

Check-in: the hotel receptionists are accustomed to travelers staying one night either because of a meeting in the morning or in my case, an early morning flight, and for that reason, they also know that many people have a late check-in. Your room is not going anywhere, even if you check in after midnight. They offer a wake-up call. Check-in personnel may not be effusive in the American style, but remember that Swedes are more reserved and don't tend to engage in chit-chat. In any case, I'm not usually in that kind of mood as I prepare for the impending airport marathon of security checks and the like. I prefer efficiency to chattiness.

Atmosphere: The hotel is fully soundproofed and very quiet with no extraneous noise from outside.

Rooms: I particularly like the rooms, which are functional and sparkling clean. Compared to the Dream Hotel in New York City, which I've reviewed on TripAdvisor, I prefer this kind no muss, no fuss kind of accommodation, instead of finicky/fancy light switches etc. In the winter, the tiled bathroom floor is heated, which I can tell you is wonderful. The bed is comfortable, with the classic Swedish type of cover spread. The lighting is excellent and the desk is adequate. Complimentary coffee and tea is available. American hotels that have abolished this perk should take heed: hotel guests love complimentary tea and coffee!

Bathroom: I'm a stickler for topnotch hotel bathrooms, and this one is up to standard--spotless and spacious-enough.

Food: if you have the late-night munchies, there is a restaurant 2 floors down that opens late--not sure how late, but I did eat there at about 1 AM.

Absolutely no complaints with this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Maria T, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel, Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

How nice to see that you enjoy staying with us. Many thanks for such a thorough review that you have taken the time to share with us and others.

The kitchen in our restaurant is open until 11pm but a limited room service menue is available 24/7.

Much looking forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Kind regards

Reviewed 17 April 2014

If you have to stay at an airport hotel then I can recommend this Radisson. Comfortable and clean. Situated in SkyCity at the airport so lots of shops and bars / restaurants plus you can walk to the terminal in 5mins

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Lovely to hear that you have had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us as well as others.

Much looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed at Radisson Arlanda SkyCity recently as many before me because of an early flight out of Stockholm Arlanda. If you're able to plan ahead the price for a night at the airport for two may just be slightly more than a cab from the city (and you don't have to worry about it not showing up and can sleep a little longer).

The front desk staff which is pretty much the only staff I encountered were friendly and check in was smooth. The hotel is in Sky City, which is the pre-security shopping area situated between Terminal 5 (the largest international terminal) and Terminal 4 (the largest domestic terminal) which in both cases are reached in about 3-5 minutes walk from the lobby. Terminal 2 handles eg. Sky Team and One World airlines and takes about 10-15 minutes to reach by foot.

We had a room facing the shopping area. The room is pretty standard for a four star hotel and featured a flat screen tv, free wifi, marble bath room with a tub and a quite comfortable bed which we slept well in.

Location, as mentioned, is great for the airport. Just outside the lobby are several restaurants, cafés, souvernir shops, a foreign exchange and similar.

We enjoyed our stay and will probably stay again if we get a good rate.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Maria T, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel, Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to give us this great review.
I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I hope that we will get the pleasure to welcome you to your hotel soon again.

Kind Regards,

Victoria Adolfsson
Service Manager

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I travel internationally 20+ weeks a year, with a focus in Scandanavia. I look forward to my nights at Sky City. The staff is efficient and has a friendly manner. The rooms are clean, quiet, comfortable, and well designed. The restaurant is very good. The breakfast buffet is one of the best anywhere. As a bonus, you never have to venture out into the weather to get to and from your plane. Been staying here for years and will continue to do so in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Thank you for your fantastic review!
It makes us very happy to hear that you enjoy your stay with us.
We are looking forward to welcome you soon again!

Kind Regards,