“great airport hotel”

GreenLeadersGold level
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“great airport hotel”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

The room was very modern and used the space in the room efficiently. It was clean and very quiet. We were in a new section of the hotel and the bed was amount the best hotel bed I have ever slept in. The breakfast was a large spread, and is amoung the better hotel breakfasts I have had, especially in Europe. There is a shuttle that runs to the airport every 15 mins starting at 4:30am, and takes about 10 mins to get to the terminal. In addition, the car rental area is literally right across from the hotel, so if you are renturning a car, that is nice. One thing to know is the airport is 30 miles from Stockholm, so it seems lots of people book hotels before flying out. This was the third hotel we stopped at, so I recommend booking a hotel in advance if you want to stay at an airport hotel.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Steffen S, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear "ypselgo",

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your thoughts here on Tripadvisor.

We are glad that you appreciated the location of our hotel and the complimentary shuttle bus to the airport.

In addition, I am happy to hear that our beds were one of the most comfortable ones and that you appreciated our large breakfast buffet.

Once again, thank you for taking your time to write a review on Tripadvisor - we do hope to see you soon again!

Best regards to Florida,

steffen.sander@radissonblu.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Clarksville, Tennessee
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stayed one night prior to a morning departure. Room was sufficient, nice layout of hotel. Wifi worked fine. Not much in the area. Restaurant dinner was very good though at prices I'm not used to paying. We also had to eat at the bar because all the tables were occupied. Breakfast was included and had a decent variety to choose from. All in all a worthwhile stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Steffen S, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Dear Andrew,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us.

I am happy to hear that you appreciated enjoyed our complimentary wifi and that you enjoyed your dinner.

Please let me know if you have any questions or wishes or if I may do anything else for you.

Best regards to Germany and welcome back!

Steffen.sander@radissonblu.com
San Jose, CA
Reviewed 28 May 2014

For our last night in Sweden, this was our hotel. The best was saved for the last. Every aspect of this hotel was modern, clean, and comfortable. Our receptionist was very helpful. Breakfast was superb. If all Radissons are like this, I'll be booking their hotels if I ever travel to Europe again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Steffen S, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear "longdistancediva",

First and foremost I would like to thank you very much for your recent stay at Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel, Stockholm-Arlanda and that you have taken your time to share your experience with us.

It is really nice to hear that you were satisfied with our hotel and that you enjoyed our breakfast.

In addition, I am glad to hear that you mentioned that the reception staff has been friendly and that you liked the modern style of our property.

Last but not least I am grateful that you would book Radisson Blu again whenever travelling to Europe.

Please let me know if there is anything else I may do for you or if you have any further questions or wishes.

Once again, thank you very much for your view. We would be very happy to have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon!

Best regards to San Jose,

Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

After a long flying and missing a connection train within Sweden this was a great alternative. The spa area with the great pool and newly rennovated sauna, what else one would need???
Nice clean rooms and comfy beds! Great variety of food on a breakfast menue, it is included by the way....
Nice place, coming back for sure! Thank you guys!

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Albina,

Thank you very much for your opinion after having stayed with us. Your feedback is valuable to us and very appreciated.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our new spa area with pool and sauna and that you appreciated our complimentary breakfast.

Wishing you a great week and I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you soon again!

Best regards from Stockholm,

jonesboro, United States
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This appears to be a nearly new Stockholm (Arlanda) airport hotel. The rooms are small (as is typical throughout Scandinavia), but very nice. Bed was actually a real queen size bed instead of 2 twin beds pushed together. And they even provided a wash cloth and separate hand cream, shampoo and conditioner vials as well as small bars of soap -- the only hotel we stayed at in 2 weeks of travel in Sweden and Norway that did so. (All others provided only liquid soap for showering and shampooing and washing your hands.) Now if only they had provided top sheeted beds instead of forcing everyone to attempt to try to sleep comfortably under a duvet, it would have been about perfect!

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear Frank,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to post a review here on Tripadvisor.

It was nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel, Stockholm-Arlanda and I hope that you enjoyed the two weeks you have been spending in Scandinavia.

Please let us know if there is anything we may do for you or if you have any questions or wishes we may take into account.

Best regards from Sweden,

Sweden
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I arrived quite late and was greeted by a nice girl at the reception who made my check in really smooth.

The room was a bit narrow, but it was nice decorated. The bed was absolutely stunning, and I slept like a child all through the night, and some more. The bathroom was a bit narrow as well, but the standard was really good and cleanliness level was likewise.

Since I woke up a little later than planned I had to more or less rush through the breakfast restaurant and my grading can be somewhat biased due to this. I thought it was good, with lot’s to choose from with good quality.

The day after I have left the hotel I managed to lose my receipt and sent an email to the front desk asking if I could have a copy. Only some minutes later I had a copy of my receipt in my inbox. Excellent service!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Brathlaxh
Dear "confident-swe",

To start with I would like to thank you for your recent stay at Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel at Stockholm Arlanda Airport.

I am glad to hear that you were really satisfied and that you got a good and proper sleep while staying with us.

We aim to deliver the best possible customer service and therefore I am happy that you described that we succeeded.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and welcome back!

Kindest regards,

Vaasa, Finland
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stayed a night at this hotel in May 2014. Our room was a bit small, but comfortable, good value for money.Early breakfast that was good too, besides free airport shuttle that begins already very early in the morning to suit the customers. It took just 5-7 minutes to all terminals.An ideal hotel for transfer passengers !

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DrFinland
Steffen S, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear ”DrFinland”,

It is really nice to hear that you were satisfied with our hotel and that you enjoyed our early breakfast which already starts at 04:30 am.

In addition, I am glad to hear that you appreciated our complimentary Shuttle bus service which runs frequently to all terminals.

Once again, thank you very much for your view. We would be very happy to have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon, DrFinland!

Best regards to Vaasa,

steffen.sander@radissonblu.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arlandastad
Norrmalm
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel
Good Morning Arlanda
#4 of 9 in Arlandastad
Norrmalm
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm

Been to Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel, Stockholm? Share your experiences!