La Bastide de Boulbon
Le Mas des Amandiers(Graveson)(Great Value!)
US$102
Hotels.com
US$92
US$88
  • Restaurant
US$98
Travelocity
Hotel de Provence(Tarascon)(Great Value!)
US$100
Travelocity
Logis Castel Mouisson(Barbentane)(Great Value!)
US$104
Hotel du Viaduc(Tarascon)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$71
US$186
US$37
US$35
All reviewsmarie clairesmall hoteleggs cooked to orderperfect hostsfour nightsquiet villageold treesoverlooking the gardenheated poolprovencal villagevisiting provencehighly recommend this hotelst remysuperior roomcroissantsavignonfrance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Bastide de Boulbon is a true gem of a hotel. A hotel you would wish to find everywhere. It's secluded, quiet, beautiful with exceptional service and wonderful owners, Marie-Claire and Jan, from Belgium, who have brought elegance, style and perfection to a sleepy village in Provence. Everything they do (and their incredible staff do) from the simple breakfast to the stunningly delicious evening meals (except Tuesday evenings) is done with great care, no whims, no fuss just solidly crafty attention to detail. If I could open my own hotel in Provence (or anywhere else in the World) I would aspire to emulate Bastide de Boulbon. Thank you and see you in 2015, if not sooner.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Lucylesmerles
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is a charming hotel situated near Avignon and the beautiful villages of Provence.
The house and garden are immaculate,the pool is well cared for and it even has an excersise bike for water aerobics.
The dining room is pleasant,but the majority of the seating for dinner is on the exterior patio,which could be cool later in the evening.
The dinner is a menu de jour with two choices for each course,which changes every day but is a little limited.The cooking is well executed,but for 37€ I would have expected something a little more refined.
There is free parking in the courtyard in front of the hotel.

Room Tip: The best room are over the garden,but be aware that they have a small double room which is quite snug for two people.The size of the rooms are reflected in the prices.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Sorry to be so chauvinistic , but you can feel this hotel is owned and run by Belgians : extremely well decorated and super clean !! This hotel is 20 minutes from St Remy or les beaux de Provence and even closer to Avignon , but this 20 minutes make that you get a double good hotel for half the prices ! Very clean , cosy , nice rooms and great breakfast with the sound of the grasshoppers ( cigales ) . I will come back !

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This was our 5th annual visit to this delightful hotel. Each year has been as wonderful as the previous one. The welcome and attention from Marie-Claire and Jan remains undiminished. There is nothing not to enjoy here. Boulbon is a wonderful small village. The restaurant is excellent (plaudits to Sabrina and Laura), the garden exquisite and the attention to detail in all ways without fault. If anything confirms how we like the place it is that we will be back again in 2015!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Violet_and_Jeff
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My husband and I actually stayed here a few years ago (July 2011, but it wouldn't let me choose back that far!),and I thought I had already reviewed it, because we both loved it so much. Alas, I must have read lots of reviews, but did not leave one myself! This hotel is our absolute favorite of all the hotels we have stayed at in Europe over the years. We actually still talk about this lovely place, and can't wait to return. Not only is the house itself gorgeous, and quintessential "Provence," but the hosts are so very charming and helpful in every way, yet unobtrusive. You can really tell that they put their heart and soul into this place, and every tiny detail is perfect. The grounds are stunning, and we felt like we were in a Restoration Hardware magazine-seriously-it's that beautiful. The rooms are very modern, clean, and stylish. We stayed in one of the smaller rooms, and it was normal, compared to general European standards. The restaurant is fabulous, and we were impressed with every aspect of this hotel. Boulbon is a great home base for exploring all the treasures of Provence.

Room Tip: Simply email and ask about the room sizes if this is a concern for you. As far as style, they are all lovely. I know we were in one of the smaller rooms and still loved it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple