There are not a lot of options if you are going to visit Trent, but Village Inn is really quite nice. It is not large and it is not new but it has a nice homey feel and wonderful beds and quite a decent pub.
The staff is small but very competent and accommodating and sent us off to a local diner for a breakfast with folks from the area. It is a welcome change from the chain hotels in a town that is worth exploring
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lakefield Village Inn is a newer, boutique hotel located in the centre of the historic and quaint village of Lakefield, just minutes north of Peterborough. Accommodations are 28 in number including two luxurious suites and two wheelchair accessible rooms, ensuring a peaceful stay. The Inn offers 24-hour service and is fully accessible via ground floor power entrance and elevator. The Village Inn of Lakefield also boasts an excellent meeting and conferencing facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Village Inn of Lakefield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Inn Of Lakefield Hotel Peterborough
- Village Hotel Of Lakefield
- Village Hotel Peterborough
- Village Inn Of Lakefield Canada - Ontario