“Temptation is the Best!”
Review of Temptation

Temptation
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Cupecoy Bay
Price range: US$15 - US$55
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, French, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Elegant dining, live piano nightly, creative , seasonal cuisine and cocktails featuring award winning ,St .Maarten born chef Dino Jagtiani, and award winning bartender Paul Peterson.
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

My husband & myself love this place! It's filled with family love, great food & pianist. What more can you ask for. We ate there twice in one week. Chef Dino & his mother the hostess comes around to talk with you. Thanks again to chef Dino for the delicious complimentary dessert.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The restaurant lives up to it's name since we just had to go back for a second evening. It was a lovely surprise to find such a wonderful restaurant on our vacation. The atmosphere was romantic with live piano music playing softly. The servers were all helpful and attentive. Try one of the specialty cocktails like the Basil Lemon Drop or the Lychee Martini. The bread was delicious and the variety of entrees were all creative and beautifully presented. We enjoyed sharing the heirloom tomato caprese for an appetizer. The Angus beef short ribs over mashed potatoes were fabulous as was the, salmon, duck and the branzino entrees we had tried. From our experience Chef Dino is an excellent chef that pays attention to detail and will not disappoint! Enjoy!!

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Visited Temptation's for husband's birthday. I advised Dino in advanced and everything was just perfect. At our arrival, a sweet lady greeted us at the door and sat us down. Tony took good care of us during that night.

The food was amazing, so tasteful! We had 2 appetizers: lamb sliders (special of the day), they were huge! And shrimp tempura (big shrimps). They were all succulent!!!

Now our main meal...we shared a rib eye (22 oz) and it was delicious! Perfect cook, juicy and tender. We also had a side of fries and mashed potatoes that came with it. We also ordered another side on mac and cheese which was just simply delicious.

We had a bottle of Beringer white wine that night, it was s good price and fits in everything we ate.

For dessert, we had a chocolate soufflé and Tony brought it out and they were playing "happy birthday" on the piano which was very sweet. We also had 2 cappucinos.

We ate like kings and the price is very reasonable! It came up to 219$ before tip. We will definitely be back soon!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Went there to have dinner - we clearly were not in the designer clothing and I was not dripping in expensive jewellery, hence our rather rough and rude treatment as if we would have to be tolerated but clearly the owner and staff had made the assumption we did not deseve to be there or had the money to spend there.

Overpriced menu and wine list in cramped space, hardly room to pull your chair out. Worst restaurant I have been to in St Martin in over a 4 year period.

1  Thank 360Marie
dino16, Owner at Temptation, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Dear Guest
I appreciate you taking the time to bring us aware of your unpleasant experience with us. I wish you would have voiced your displeasure with anyone of our team that evening, so we could have made things right. I tell my team everyday, that we are on an island, and people may not be inclined to dress up, so you never know who you may be serving. We are fully aware that high profile people can wear casual attire as well. If you felt that other more well dressed, and customers that night were getting more attention, it could be that they were friends, or regular customers, or a special occasion. We pride our selves on being warm, genuine, and unpretentious. Most of the times our guests are either welcomed, or leave with a hug. I hope you will visit us again, and hope you ask for me personally to come and meet you
regards
Dino Jagtiani
Chef/owner
Temptation

Reviewed 16 April 2014

food was ok, but for the prices i do expect more.

had a lobster paella and would not order that again. my friends had steaks and they did like it.