“Fun night”

Atlantis World Casino
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We signed up for their comp cards a few years ago & every year when we go back they start us our with a welcome back $10.00 bonus. They have all sorts of machines starting with penny slots.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

My sweetheart and I went to St Maarten to her timeshare at Maho Beach. Even though there is a casino right across from the timeshare, we drove the two miles up the road to Atlantis. Each night we went there it was hardly crowded whereas the casino across from us was packed. The Atlantis has many many slot machines, penny up to very pricey. There are 10 blackjack tables, most being $5 minimum bets. The dealers are very quiet, straight faced, not like at Mohegan Sun where they become part of the excitement. On Friday night the Atlantis has a massive free buffet, with many varied foods, salads, meats, desserts, etc, yes FREE. Each night we spent perhaps an hour there. After five days I was $190 ahead (from the $5 BJ tables) and she was up $90 from roulette. Parking later in the week gets a bit hairy, but there is a road leading to a University right next to the parking lot that I was able to park on with no problems.

2  Thank BibleBobK
Reviewed 18 March 2014

There are many casino's on Sint Maarten, I think 14 in total, and Atlantis is the casino my wife and I like the most. Not that we are frequent visitors but once in a while we spend a few dollars in the machines. The casino is well set up and not crowded with machines.The free drinks service is very good, as in some other casino's you have to wait a long time to get a drink. All the staff is friendly and helpful.

3  Thank Gizmo-Timmy
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Seemed like all the slots were penny slots...great Thai Restaurant inside...friend did the poker tourney and loved it...the staff was very attentive too.

1  Thank Margy M
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Try your hand at one of the many casino's on the island. Lots of fun, plenty of slots and tables. Walking distance from Maho 15 minutes.

1  Thank franci329