My wife and I just got back Saturday (June 21, 2014) and as long term owners of one of their villas, I have to admit that there are a lot of new and exciting changes at Sapphire Beach Club. First, the restaurant has not only some of the best Italian cuisine on the island, the chef is very pleasant and his staff are great and very accommodating.
The New Managers, Bruno and Nicole are wonderful and they are making things happen at Sapphire. There are new stores, a Casino that will be ready in November, they are currently building an outdoor Sushi Bar that will be fantastic. Future plans include a French Restaurant with a fish tank like floor where you will see some of the most amazing and beautiful sea creatures.
The maintenance crew and the clean up staff have definitely improved their overall services.
I have been an owner at Sapphire for almost twenty years and I have seen it at is's best and at it's lowest. I am proud to say that because of Bruno and Nicole, Sapphire will once again be the five star resort it was.
Joe Vida and Maria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sapphire Beach Club Resort is located just 3 miles from Princess Juliana International Airport on the Dutch Side of Sint-Maarten, on French-Dutch border. Situated between the turquoise blue waters of the Caribbean Sea and the beautiful Simpson Bay Lagoon on Cupecoy Beach. 180 spacious guest rooms, penthouses and villas elegantly decorated with Caribbean decor, fully equipped kitchens including coffee maker; with luxurious Italian Marble Bathrooms, Internet access, cable TV, VCR and DVD and fabulous view. Relax in style and enjoy tropical breezes from your private terrace or balcony, with spectacular views of the ocean or the expansive Simpson Bay Lagoon. All the ocean-view rooms have a private jacuzzi on the balcony, and all the luxurious villas and penthouses feature private swimming pools and Jacuzzis overlooking the view of the Caribbean Sea.Enjoy the island’s wonderful beaches . In fact, the resort is within easy walking distance of beautiful Cupecoy Beach, a prime spot for swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing and other water sports. SBC is nearby golf course and tennis court as well. In just few minutes you can enjoy duty-free shopping at the upscale designer boutiques and jewelry shops of Philipsburg and Marigot as well as nearby hip clubs and casinos. Take advantage of the whole range of hotel services SBC offers to our valued guests:- Open Reception 24h / 24 and 7 days / 7- Swimming pool- Fitness Room and Beauty Salon- Business Center- Bar & Restaurant- Activity Desk- Car Rental Desk. All surrounded by the fabulous mix of Dutch, French and Caribbean charm that makes Sapphire Beach Club Resort a delightful place for vacation all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sapphire Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sapphire Beach Club Hotel Cupecoy Bay
- Sapphire Beach Club And Resort
- Wyndham Sapphire Beach Resort
- Wyndham Cupecoy Bay
- Cupecoy Bay Wyndham
- Sapphire Beach Club Resort St Martin / St Maarten/Cupecoy Bay