“Good for lunch - so so for breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles

Rendezvous Lounge
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cupecoy Bay
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Rendez Vous Lounge French & Italian Cuisine Terrace style dining located in a Mediterranean village called Porto Cupecoy in SXM Sint Maarten. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner is served daily. For Special treat stop by for a gelato or French pastries. Open 7 days a week from 8 A.M. To 10 P.M. (Kitchen closes at 9 P.M.) Happy hours every day from 5 to 7 P.M. CB: Visa,Amex, Master card & Discover
NJ
“Good for lunch - so so for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

We stopped by here the day of arrival. I had a wonderful salad with cranberries and goat cheese. My husband had a very good burger. We decided to go back for breakfast a couple days later and were very disappointed. The service at lunch was very good but our server for breakfast wanted to be anywhere by there!!
I had a couple fried eggs with bagel with butter and my husband had scrambled eggs with bacon. I had coffee - he had a tea and an orange juice. Bill was over $35!! I would go back for lunch but skip for breakfast.

• Visited May 2014

ocean city
“Good breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

A group of 5 of us had breakfast here one morning.. I ordered french toast, a croissant and iced coffee. All was very good! Beautiful view of the marina. Very nice, friendly workers. We also ordered two pizzas from here one night and they were excellent also!!

• Visited April 2014
Orlando
“Very disappointed!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

The setting is just beautiful! It is picture perfect, quiet, romantic. I wanted to sit and stay for a while and enjoy the atmosphere, but we had already had lunch. Does decided to order dessert and some drinks. It took quite a while for a waitress to come by but we understand things run on island time and we were just enjoying. He gorgeous atmosphere. I love pastries and French food so I was very much looking forward to a pastry. I went inside to see what they had and was surprised to see the small selection of dried out pastries. Nothing looked very appealing, but I know sometimes looks can be deceiving. I ended up ordering gelato and a Belgian waffle. My husband ordered another type of gelato. It took forever to arrive, the waffle was mostly warm, but a little stale (it had clearly just been reheated), and both flavors of gelato were pretty bad. The pistachio tasted more like fruity rose water (very strange flavor!!!). They were clearly artificially flavored, and not what I expected from such a beautiful place. The service was very slow, and the order came out wrong, but they were polite enough and fixed the mistake without any trouble. The caramel frapp was pretty good, but we won't be back for dessert.

Franklin, Tennessee
“Would never imagine wanting pizza on vacation......But we did Twice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

Porto Cupecoy is a hidden gem with shops and market, we stumbled on the Rondezvous one evening, and went back 3 more times. Atmosphere is relaxed dinning with flavorful cuisine. Try the flamenkuchie pizza ( Bacon and heavy whipping cream) and add a margarita to boot. will not disappoint. Closed on thursday.....learned that the hard way:(

• Visited February 2014
Maryland
“Fun place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here on Valentines day. The restaurant made it a fun evening. The setting is outside in a large court yard overlooking the marina. The food was simple but well cooked. I had mahi mahi steak which was fresh and simple with melted butter, with rice, broccoli and carrots as sides. My husband had a fresh tuna steak with teriyaki sauce which was also fresh. The restaurant had live music, an accordion player from New York, who made the evening festive. The restaurant also gave each woman a red rose! It was definitely enjoyable.

Visited February 2014