“We Love It!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Savanh'

Thai Savanh'
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Cupecoy Bay
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philipsburg, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“We Love It!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

we went there for diner and it was a very good experience!!!! Greating was nice, service fast and food excellent. But the surprise was the bill, the best value for what we had.
WE WILL GO BACK.

Cupecoy Bay, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“Best place to eat on the island!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

My friends and I have been eating here for over a year now and we can't get enough. The food is terrific, the prices are fantastic, and the service is impeccable! Nothing around here compares.
My favorite dish is the Chicken Pad Thai, spicy with extra peanuts - a must try!

• Visited January 2014
Glendale, California
“Very good casual Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

We have been eating here for over 5 years, always lunch. The food and service is always very good. The chopped salad with beef is wonderful, along with their Crying Tiger dish. The staff is always super friendly. Nothing fancy here, just a great lunch and not expensive.

• Visited November 2013
St. Maarten-St. Martin
“Decent food, but excellent service!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

The food here is not great, and not too authentic, but the flavor is still there. The restaurant has a nice quaint interior, which can be a little noisy since it is connected to a casino. There is also some outdoor seating, which is nice. The service here is absolutely spectacular. My drink was never empty, a dirty dish was never on the table longer than 30 seconds, and the waiters were always available. I would return here because I go to school right across the street, but if I were visiting, I probably wouldn't go out of my way to eat here. There are plenty of better places in Maho, and I hear there are also good places in Porto. That being said, if you are a student at AUC, I highly recommend stopping by here, its a good change up from burgers and pizza!

• Visited October 2013
Cali, Colombia
“Awful!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

The worst thai food that i'd ever tried!...i returned my dishes because it was imposible to eat!, i ordered Satay chicken normally everywhrere is good, but there was untaste, bad presentation and nothing good to say about my second plate it was terrible!

• Visited September 2013