“Loved it”

Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Cupecoy Bay
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Two for one drink specials, happy hour. Breakfast and dinners, great prices, and a fun time visiting with other vacationers

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We found the Green Monkey as we were driving around and checking out the island from our resort, La Semanna. Breakfast was fantastic and all you can eat Wednesday rib night was FABULOUS!!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I literally have no complaints about the Green Monkey. The people are so friendly and the food is amazing. The prices are great too! We went there every morning for breakfast, except the morning we went to Saba and the morning we had to go home... The coffee is great, the service is great, and the food tastes like a home-cooked meal instead of any greasy/not good stuff you'd find in a restaurant.
We went to the bar once for drinks, which I had the best pina colada I've ever tasted. The staff was once again friendly and very talkative! I was very impressed about the fact that we arrived 20 minutes before closing and when we tried to walk away because we didn't want to be one of those last minute customers, they refused to let us leave and made us our drinks! Amazing customer service right there!
We went back two more times for dinner, one night it was pasta night, which was fantastic (which is what we expected!) and the other night we just ordered off the menu. I ordered the quesadillas, which were cooked perfectly and so delicious. My fiance ordered the mussels and pasta, which he enjoyed so much he didn't talk to me for the entire meal.
The Green Monkey was hands down, the best place we ate at in St. Maarten. Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Owner is not knowledgable of drink choices, no food available at 6:30 pm, female bartender had no personality cared more about texting on her phone then her patrons. Owner purchased the bar a year a go, would be surprised if The Green Monkey is still open in a year from now. Rum tasted watered down.

4  Thank T L
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The Green Monkey definitely made my trip to St Maarten one I will never forget. Sal and Marjory were one of a kind restaurant/ bar owners and people in my life who I will never forget. The food is not only outstanding but the atmosphere makes The Green Monkey such an enjoyable dining experience as well as an awesome place to hangout. If you haven't already The Green Monkey is one to visit! Not only will you leave with a full belly but you will walk out of there with a few friends as well. Best restaurant on the island!

1  Thank Chrissy71219