“Paradise in St martin”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

askins05
Jacksonville, Florida
“Paradise in St martin”
Reviewed 4 April 2018 for a stay in May 2017

I Love this Play was in Class today thinking about how much Id love to Return..Just the place I wanted to Be with A turquoise Blue veiw that I needed To Wake up To.. On My fortieth Birthday This Place is truly a Gem and exceeds its expectations..Dont miss Out!!! Biggest Studio Ive Ever seen

Anita999E...
easton,ct
“Top Notch Condo”
Reviewed 13 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I have stayed here 2 years in a row and plan to return. It’s in an excellent location overlooking the sea. Securely gated, clean and well kept. Wonderful facilities: gym, spa, pool and restaurant. I highly recommend, 5 stars.

Christine...
Lakeville, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful serene bliss”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I will keep this view in my heart forever! I would wake every day to see the sun rise and look forward to the evening to watch it fall. The private beach is like no other. Think about it...a private beach! The ocean is so beautiful to swim as well. The Cliffs offer restaurant and bar, swimming pool, exercise room, gated and garage parking. We loved that we could take short drive to dinner after long day of going to different beaches. Not far from casinos, shops and restaurants.
BEAUTIFUL SERENE BLISS rental.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 Apr 2017
Thank you!!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing