I attended a wedding on the 23rd july 2011 at the Brands hatch place and spa and had a fantastic time...The staff were very friendly, the food was nice our room could have been a little better we were in the mews and had a blanked out window so no view..The drinks were expensive especially as the bride and grooms party had exclusive use of the venue..everything flowed there were no long pauses etc...the evening buffet was also very nice some strange items but very tasty..
overal I would recomend and I am sure I speak for most of the bridal party.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated Georgian mansion, built in 1806, is the perfect venue for weddings as well as meetings, events and private dining. Thirty eight beautifully furnished rooms offer all the latest modern amenities - and when you have finished resting, you are welcome to drop in at the Health Club and Spa, a great place to work out, relax or unwind. Despite its rural location, it is within easy reach of major motorways and London, as well as Gatwick and Heathrow airports, the south coast and the Channel Tunnel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brandshatch Place Fawkham
- Hotel Brandshatch Place
- Brand Hatch Hotel Place
- Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa Kent/Fawkham