Haed a great two nights here recently, we where going to a wedding (Not at the hotel but near) the first night we had dinner and it was great. food was lovely and Kenny in the restaurant looked after us brilliantly, we got up early next day had a swim then headed for a late breakfast before going to our friends wedding. we left the kids at home but you can see it is also family friendly so we might take them if we return! (and if they are good!) room was nice with all the things you would expect and just what we needed. the only negative was my wife wanted to carry on drinking in the residents bar when we got back from the wedding so she missed breakfast the next day and I did all the driving home! she never learns!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated Georgian mansion, built in 1806, is the perfect venue for weddings as well as meetings, events and private dining. Thirty eight beautifully furnished rooms offer all the latest modern amenities - and when you have finished resting, you are welcome to drop in at the Health Club and Spa, a great place to work out, relax or unwind. Despite its rural location, it is within easy reach of major motorways and London, as well as Gatwick and Heathrow airports, the south coast and the Channel Tunnel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brandshatch Place Fawkham
- Hotel Brandshatch Place
- Brand Hatch Hotel Place
- Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa Kent/Fawkham