My friend was getting married in Brandshatch this weekend and I was photographing his wedding. I was lucky to get them to book me a room in this lovely hotel. My room was cosy, bed very very comfortable (sheets were so soft I couldn't get enough of it, can you please let me know what brand were the sheets and where do they come from? I really want to get something like that!!) Bathroom was super clean and toiletries very lovely and luxurious. Hotel staff was very efficient and helpful, they greeted me by my name which was a lovely touch. Breakfast was tasty and full of great choices, the only thing was that the toast rack never got to our table (but that's not really important there were pastries :) I recommend this place to couples who would like to get married, the grounds are perfect for taking amazing photographs and staff is always very helpful and polite. Thumbs up!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated Georgian mansion, built in 1806, is the perfect venue for weddings as well as meetings, events and private dining. Thirty eight beautifully furnished rooms offer all the latest modern amenities - and when you have finished resting, you are welcome to drop in at the Health Club and Spa, a great place to work out, relax or unwind. Despite its rural location, it is within easy reach of major motorways and London, as well as Gatwick and Heathrow airports, the south coast and the Channel Tunnel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brandshatch Place Fawkham
- Hotel Brandshatch Place
- Brand Hatch Hotel Place
- Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa Kent/Fawkham