“Excellent wines” 5 of 5 bubbles

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent wines”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Went here a while ago but we are going back as we really enjoyed their white wines. We bought a box but that has now be drunk so time to top up. Very friendly staff in a lovely location, I would recommend this place.

Visited February 2013

Napier, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Coastal charm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

My holidaying relatives and I were on a tikitour of wine tasting. We saw the sign and popped in, up a long driveway between the vines to be greeted with indeed a beach house style winery. Very inviting space, very nice staff with lots of knowledge and information about the wines and the wines were very good. We tasted a few, including varieties I generally do not drink and was pleasantly surprised. The varieties I do drink were excellent and are now in my wine rack. Definitely one to add to the places I take out of town visitors for something a bit different.

Visited December 2013
Hamilton
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“great wines!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013 via mobile

Lovely rustic winery only open in the weekends. We went there twice on our Hawkes Bay holiday. We were served by different folk each time, but on both occasions we enjoyed the warm, friendly, genuine chat. Their wines, especially their Reisling and summer harvest Savignion Blanc are delicious.